The Citrus Generator
Our generators are available for lease or purchase.
Citrus Generator Benefits:
- Extremely easy to use to obtain low levels (<10 ppm) of ethylene for citrus degreening
- Operating Instructions are basic and simple; there are no explosion possibilities when following the easy product directions*. The generator has eight output settings make it able to accommodate different room sizes and ethylene requirements.
We can help specify which generators will best suit your needs.
- The Citrus Generator is designed for degreening rooms 850 m3 and smaller.
- For larger rooms, the Easy-Ripe® Generator may be required. It has a larger ethylene production capacity, The Centralized Ripening System® (CRS) is ideal for large scale degreening operations.
Proper Operation Indicator Light
With intelligent microprocessor technology, critical production processes of the generator are monitored. A highly visible light on the top of the generator constantly shows the operation status of the unit; a green light makes it clearly evident of ethylene production, or a red light will provide an alert in the rare occurrence of a malfunction.
Compliance with International Testing Standards:
Available with TÜV (TÜV SÜV) and CE Conformity to 73/23/CEE and 89/336/EEC.
- Ethylene output is uniform for better fruit degreening.
- 2.5 liter Ethy-Gen® II Ripening Concentrate reservoir.
- Eight (8) position switch to adjust ethylene output. The unit will convert one liter of Ethy-Gen® II to ethylene in:
- 144 HOURS / LITRE
- 32 HOURS / LITRE
- 120 HOURS / LITRE
- 108 HOURS / LITRE
- 96 HOURS / LITRE
- 84 HOURS / LITRE
- 72 HOURS / LITRE
- 60 HOURS / LITRE
Voltage: 230 VAC / 50-60 Hz / 0.65A / 160W or 120 VAC / 60 Hz / 1.2A / 160W
Weight: 5 kg; Shipping weight is 5.44 kg
Dimensions: 30.5 cm height / 23.5 cm depth / 24.1 cm width
Minimum Room Size: 45 cubic meters
Warranty: One (1) year
*Note: Remember that ethylene is explosive at 27,000 ppm; always use our generator in a ripening room that is 45 m³ or larger. Our products, when used as directed, cannot produce explosive levels of ethylene in commercial ripening rooms.