We supply postharvest tools and equipment for quality control and management within your ripening operations. Contact us for a quote today!
This thermocouple combines accuracy and durability into one unit.
- Easy to use keypad and large LCD display
- Case is dust and splashproof
- Countdown timer and permanent clock display
- Data hold and auto-off functions
- Built-in protective boot with BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Two-year warranty
- Supplied with the C22, PT19L penetration probe and AC315 soft carrying case
- Specifications: Range -200°C to 400°C, Accuracy ±0.5°C, Resolution 0.1°, Dimensions: 15.24 x 5.8 x 2.3 cm, Weight 4.5 oz
QA Waterproof Digital Thermometer
Whether you are checking fresh produce in a cold storage warehouse or meat, seafood and poultry in the kitchen, the QA thermometer does the job. It’s accurate enough for use in the lab and rugged enough for the harsh environments in the field.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Data hold and Min-Max memory
- Auto shut off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Field calibratable at any temperature – complies with HACCP requirements
- ºF / ºC switchable
- Waterproof (IP56)
- One year warranty
- Logo imprinting available
- Specifications: Range -40°C to 230°C, Accuracy ± 0.5°C from 0°F to 176°F / ± 1.0°C otherwise, Resolution 0.1° up to 200° / 1° otherwise, Response Time 5 seconds or less, Dimensions 18 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm, Probe 1.7 mm diameter, One LR44 (1.5V) battery included
Certified Reference Thermometer
These laboratory-grade thermometers are manufactured using the high-grade materials and workmanship and then handpicked for certification. They are a great choice for checking the performance and accuracy of all of your others thermometers, analog and digital.
- Red Spirit filled with a white background
- Dual range with permanent markings
- Verified at multiple points
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST standards
- Specifications: Range -18.0° to 52.0°C, Accuracy ±0.2°C, Divisions 0.2°C, Immersion Partial 76mm, Length 405 mm
FT 327 Penetrometer
Our most popular handheld, fruit firmness tester for apples, peaches, pears, avocado, kiwi, tomatoes, and more!
- Rugged construction with a high impact plastic case & lens, aluminum dial, precision steel spring, brass mechanism chassis, stainless steel plunger, and accessories
- Automatically freezes the peak firmness reading
- Scales are clearly defined and easy to read
- Plunger tips are marked for depth to create accurate measurements
- Supplied with 8 mm & 11 mm stainless steel plunger tips, splash plate, fruit peeler, manual and carrying case
- Other available models include the FT 444 and FT 011 Handheld Penetrometer
- Specifications: Capacity 12.7 kg x 100 g, Dimensions 6 cm dial, Weight 10 oz
Fruit Texture Analyzer
The Fruit Texture Analyzer (FTA) measures fruit firmness at the push of a button and stores the results on your PC. Test apples, pears, peaches, nectarines, kiwi-fruit, avocados and more, with quick, easy and reliable results.
- Tests are conducted at standard depths and speeds, ensuring accurate and repeatable results
- Connects to a standard PC via USB or Serial ports and runs on Windows XP and newer
- Results can be saved in an ASCII format or directly accessed from Excel, Word or Access
- Requires minimal maintenance – just periodic cleaning to remove fruit juices
- Specialized load cell ensures accurate, reliable firmness readings
- All operating parameters can be controlled through the FTAWin software (probe speed, calibration, threshold load, depth)
- Windows software is included
- GS-15: 15 kg
- GS-25: 25 kg
- Operating Range:
- GS-15: 50 g to 15,000 g
- GS-25: 50 g to 25,000 g
QA-T5 Multi-Use USB Temperature Logger
This all-in-one data logger can be used for recording temperatures during the storage and transport of food, medicine, chemicals, and other products. The plug and play QA-T5 connects to any open USB port and allows you to export data in Word, Excel or PDF formats.
- Units: ℃ or ℉ optional
- Range: -30℃ to 70℃
- Capacity：32,000 data points
- Recording Interval: 10s to 24hr (adjustable)
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor
- Comm Interface: Integrated USB plug
- Power: CR2032 battery or power via USB
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 34 mm x 14 mm
Weight: 13 kg
SCM-1000 Digital Refractometer
Ultralight, Portable, Digital Refractometer! The wide measurement range makes this unit great for various products and especially fresh fruits and juices.
- Waterproof, durable and easily washes clean by rinsing underwater
- Readings in as little as 3 seconds
- Measurement hold and recall feature
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Stores up to 20 readings
- Auto shut-off (2 minutes)
- Backlight control
- Silicon outer cover to help prevent drops
- Includes storage case and pipette
- Range: 0.0 – 55.0% Brix
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy +/- 0.2%
- Sample Volume: 0.5 mL
F-751 Avocado Quality Meter
Using near-infrared light, non-destructively and within a matter of seconds, the avocado producer can accurately assess avocado dry matter – saving time, saving fruit and often, increasing the accuracy of their dry matter assessments.
- Enables avocado growers and packers to accurately and non-destructively estimate the dry matter of Hass avocados while still on the tree.
- Effectively measures fruit to an accuracy of within *1.15 dry matter (DM) units on a single fruit and **0.83 DM units on fruit in lots of 5.
- Data collected using the F-751 Avocado Quality Meter can be seamlessly transferred to a computer using a Wi-Fi connection for easy analysis and sharing.
- The F-751 comes equipped to work with Fruit Maps, a FREE Interactive Harvest Map. Monitor your orchards in real-time from anywhere in the world!
F-750 Produce Quality Meter
The F-750 Produce Quality Meter uses near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy to estimate quality metrics such as dry matter, Total Soluble Solids (TSS or Brix), titratable acidity, and color. Working like a high-powered flashlight, the F-750 sends particles of light into a commodity, then measures the NIR light interactance with molecular components inside of the commodity to quantify user-selected traits.
- Non-destructive estimation of fruit maturity and sweetness using tested algorithms
- Links orchard temperature, and the effect of tree canopy management, with fruit quality
- Transflective display is easily viewable outdoors
- GPS for easy crop mapping
- Sensor Type: Near Infra-Red Enhanced Spectrometer
- Wavelength Range: 400-1050nm
- Spectral Sampling: 3nm
- Spectral Resolution: 8-13nm
- Typical RMSEP: ± 0.5 Brix
- Battery Life: > 1600 Samples
- PC Interface: USB and SD card
- Temperature Range: 0 – 50 °C
F-751 Mango Quality Meter
Using state-of-the-art NIR (near-infrared) technology, the F-751 Mango Quality Meter precisely and non-destructively measures dry matter, and Brix the mango’s key quality and ripeness indicators. This enables growers to accurately predict their crop harvest dates, reducing guesswork and minimizing spoilage, while increasing harvest predictability.
View the brochure here.
The “Original” Produce Knife
This is the Original knife that so many in the produce industry have relied on for years when cutting fruit. With an extra-long blade, it is perfect for larger items like grapefruits, melons, mangos and much more.
- 12 cm x 14 cm folded length (26 cm extended length)
- Copper body encased by a hardened plastic handle
- Black, nylon sheath with a belt loop is included with either knife
- Sharpened or serrated blade option
- Logo imprinting available
Heavy-Duty Sling Psychrometer
The uniquely compact Bacharach Sling Psychrometer accurately determines percent relative humidity without the necessity of consulting complex tables. The Psychrometer contains a slide rule calculator which correlates wet and dry bulb thermometer indications for direct reading of relative humidity.
- Designed for portability
- Slide rule quickly converts temperature to relative humidity
- Built-in water reservoir holds sufficient water for several hours of testing
- Thin bulb design gives a fast thermal response
- Thermometers constructed of shock-resistant glass
- Stems have deep-etched numerals for easy reading
- 1° scale divisions
- Red spirit-filled thermometer (Mercury also available)
- Range: 20°F to 120°F (°C also available)
- Dimensions: 19 cm long x 2.5 cm diameter